Tuesday 29 October 2013

An Adventure

Well, yesterday I, Frodo, hungered for adventure, so i traveled out of the Shire. 


^ The Shire, or home. :) ^


^ This is a pretty picture. And you can see extinct Mount Doom in the distance. ^




^ Mordor, this place still gives me creeps. ^

^ I also dreamed of the undying lands. I will have to go there someday. ^

While i was on the rock beach i climbed over some big boulders to watch at the sunset, and in between two ledges of rocks, there was a bed and a few other various living items. It made me wonder what lonely being had been there. Was it a tired traveler? A poor beggar? A  banished criminal? An adventurer like myself? What was their story? How did they end up there? Questions that will never be truly answered. (I did not have my camera so i couldn't take a picture of the scene :( ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment